Review Detail

3.6 5 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 02, 2012 388
Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After watching the TV ad for this I just HAD to go and try it, clicks had a sale so it was marked down to about R70+-

I was really disappointed in the overall product and this is why:

1) The packing had hardly any English on it
2) The actual tube is not shiny or nice to look at, it looks quite cheap and the pink writing looks like it can wear off if you rub it.
3) When applying the mascara if it touched the inner rim of my eye lid it felt like I had something in my eye all day. I have used less expensive mascaras and this has never happened before!
4) It did not make my lashes appear and longer as it promises to do.

These are their promises:

Build 4mm of measurable extensions!
• Fiber-fix brush has 6 different contact points with each lash for optimal fiber placement
• Breakthrough formula contains fibers up to 4mm in length
• Sealing formula stretches lashes and seals fibers to lashes

^ None of which I experienced.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 04, 2012
How sad for Maybelline as they are by far the best when it comes to Mascara. Thanks for this review - everyone wants to have big bold eyes with full lashes, but it's nice to know that someone else has tried the product and found it to be ineffective. I'm sure you'll save a lot of people quite a bit of money with this review.
PS: I was wondering whether those fibres would end up in your eye at some point - can't be fun.
W
wbean
October 09, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Wendy,

My thoughts exactly Maybelline is usually the best and not too badly priced. I was just not impressed with this at all! I prefered the Falsies mascara.

I think the fibres ended up in my eye, thats why it constantly felt like there was something in my eye. I hope my review does help, but everyone has a different experience. Thats why BB is so great!
C
carafayglaser
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply