Review Detail

4.2 15 0.5
Foundations July 02, 2013 587
BEST FOUNDATION FOR A NEWBIE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was my first makeup purchase. I wanted something that was simple to apply and this was perfect. It was in mousse form, making it easy to apply.

The packaging is in a small cylindrical glass container, which makes it perfect and easy for travelling. The texture of the foundation is very unique, it has a velvety texture which makes it easy for application.

The thing I loved most about this product is that it was perfect for a make up 'no make up' look. a good choice for everyday application or when in a hurry to do make up.

It has a wonderful matte finish that enables the make up to stay on for much longer.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 08, 2016
I've been eyeing this product for as long as I can remember but someone put me off it a while back saying it slides about. Now I'm tempted to try it all over again. Especially since my skin is the as oily as it used to.... Thank you?
R
RaeesahBelle
June 08, 2016
In reply to an earlier comment

Hey, thank you for reading my review.All make up is supposed to slide off. But this only happens when it is poorly done(different people, different make up techniques, different outcomes). This product is probably one of Maybelline's best yet.I say go back to using it :) And you are welcome!
MN
My Naturawl
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply