Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Lipsticks October 21, 2010 718
OMG!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've nicknamed my Maybelline Bold Matte 1 my Miley Cyrus lipstick. It's not just hot pink...its HAWT PINK!!

I'm not too fond of pink lipstick, but I was willing to give this one a shot. Being a redhead you can't wear too much pink as my colouring has a pinkesh tinge to it anyway and wearing anything pink just makes me look like someone's slapped my face really hard.

But having red hair is the bomb and I don't let it limit me to what colours I wear. However, there are shades that suit be better. I usually stick to red lippy that has a hint of brown in it.

This one is brighter than bright. It frikken glows in the dark! I think you can actually see this lip colour from outter space! Wearing this lippy, I could probably be used as a beacon to warn ships of land nearby. There would be NO mistaking me at a rave or neon party. I could wear this shade when I'm patrolling with the CPF and they wouldn't have to use their daylight torches. This lippy has many uses....and truly a bargain being such a gorgeous multi-tasker.

Its moisturising and long-lasting and beautifully matte. A swish of lipgloss over the top could glam it up immediately. the packaging mirrors the lippy's mattness with its bright outter.

A crowd stopper and not suitable for shrinking violets!

LOVE, love, LOVE!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply