Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Lipsticks October 21, 2010 722
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These lipsticks are so nice to have because they come in a large range of beautiful colours that will suit all complexions. The lipsticks are pigmented and smooth to apply. The range that is currently out consists mostly of colours made in a matte finish, but there is a Pearl range that has slight metallic effect that may be released in South Africa sometime in the future.

As the finish is matte, it may sometimes be a bit dry on the lips, so you may need to dab a bit of gloss on. I would definitely recommend that you exfoliate your lips and apply a light lip moisturiser before using this lipcolour for optimum results.
I loved the colour of this lipstick so much I bought a second one as a backup. The colour is perfect to still maintain a pretty pink pout, but subtle enough to dramatise your eyes. And I like that its matte because I can add gloss if I want a glossier look.

The lipstick does have a slight fragrance though. In my opinion it smells a bit like play dough... It’s hard to explain. So make sure to smell it first if you’re someone who dislikes lipsticks that have a fragrance.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply