Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils November 25, 2010 100
Max Factor Masterpiece - HIgh Definition Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I absolutly love this mascara. The mascara brush seperates and lengthens wonderfully and the texture is smooth and even unlike most other mascaras that usually start to flake after the 2nd coat or become thick and sticky. I have long lashes but they are blonde and very thin and this made my lashes look beautifully long and gave volume at the base just where i need it.

The texture also stays the same for the whole day and there are never any little black dots and specks that come off during the day or small little dry pieces you find on your lashes that happens may times with other brands. My lashes actually feels soft while im wearing it unlike other mascaras where you could actually feel it on and it feels thick and heavy. i wear one coat during the day and i increase to two or three when i go out and still it doesnt flake or stick toghether but leaves my eyes nicely framed and "wide eyed" .

I have been using the waterproof one and found that it does run but only after hectic crying or if you get very wet, otherwise it stays pretty. I did not find that it irritates my eyes and it washes of easily without any rubbing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply