Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 27, 2013 201
Max Factor False Lash Effect: 24
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Want lashes that are bold, full of volume and flutter all day long? Looking for a false lash look that demands attention? Want to look like those wide-eyed Kardashions with thick, dense lashes?

If you answered YES to any of those questions then meet your new BBF (that’s Beauty Best Friend to you;)) The new addition to Max Factor’s False Lash Effect: 24! It promises 24 un-wavering hours of glamour.

The mascara contains a built-in primer that surrounds the lashes and attracts volumising particles to each individual strand, ensuring beautiful long lashes all day long. The secret to this amazing mascara lies in the lash-boosting combination of Max Factors biggest brush ever and patented Liquid Lash ™ technology.

The mascara tube is minimal yet striking. The mascara canister is a sleek black bullet shape with purple writing. The black twist-off lid has the applicator attached. With their other mascaras’, I expected the familiar rubber bristles. This I did find, what surprised me was the size of the brush. It is stubby and fat, but don’t let this discourage you. You know the saying- “the bigger, the better”, well this is definitely true with this mascara.

I first thought it would be hard to use, as the applicator was quite large and would smudge all over my eyelids; but was surprised at how quickly I got used to its size. Very little wiggle movement is needed as the brush coats the majority of lashes in one swoop. The formula is intense and a true pigmented black. It’s non-irritating and goes on smoothly. It doesn’t clump or flake and definitely has staying power. I did however find that the brush was too large to coat the roots of my lashes and I had to use mascara with a slimmer brush to do that job.

Overall, a great buy for a product that lasts through any day or occasion. It gives you a look even the Kardashian sisters would be envious off.
So, to give your lashes some extra oomph and grab the spotlight, I recommend you head to your nearest Clicks and grab this beauty staple.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply