fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 6 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 13, 2013 297
Argan oil is fairly well known hair treatment by now, and most hair salons are encouraging people to use these products to help hair restore all it's moisture out of dry and brittle hair. I've tried a few oils until I came across this one. I was walking through Dis-Chem when I noticed this oil. It's the new Mark Anthony, Oil of Morocco which is an Argan Oil for all hair types, it promotes stronger, shiner and healthier and lightweight hair.

This amazing oil can be used to combat damaged, breakage, dryness,dullness and frizz, and is infused with an ultra-light Mediterranean Olive Oil and Argan Oil which is the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco. No matter what your style, your hair will always look its best when it is strong, healthy looking and shiny.

This Oil of Morocco promises to:
Strengthen
Reduce Breakage
Bond Split ends
Improve Elasticity
Adds Shine
Infuses Moisture
Softens Hair
Won't leave residue

And this oil has kept to all it's promises! I applied this oil to my damp hair and massaged into my hair well from the root till the tips of my hair, I then dried my hair and styled as normal. I could notice my hair has less frizz and looked more silkier and softer and I noticed my hair was setting better than it normally does. I was honestly too impressed for words.

This product is absolutely amazing! It deeply penetrates to fortify, protect and condition hair. Vitamin E and Shea Butter hydrate and soften. When you buy Argan Oil products for your hair you’re getting one of the best natural resources for healthy looking hair.

The product comes in a 50ml bottle which retails for R99, the bottle has a pump which dispenses the product in drops. The oil is thick and has a fairly good consistency. The oil is a golden brown colour and smells really devine, once massaged into skin, you won't see any traces of having the product in your hair, plus if you have oily hair, don't worry.. There's no residue!

I would recommend you give this product a try because this oil can do wonders and all you need is two to three drops of this magic oil and you'll be amazed! It's my promise.
Owner's reply April 05, 2013

Sorry everyone! I was so excited about this oil that there was a typo! It's actually called Marc Anthony! I'm really sorry about that!

P
#1 Reviewer 876 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

7 results - showing 1 - 7
Ordering
April 05, 2013
Thanks for such a lovely review!
A
atomickitten
April 05, 2013
I really need to buy this product for my hair, it's so damaged and dry.
R
Ravi128
April 05, 2013
Thanks for the review Priya, do you think it works better than the Avon Moroccan oil. I have only used the Marc Anthony Moroccan oil conditioner and it is good, but i would like to try this one too
DE
Dominique Estima
April 05, 2013
Hey there :) thank you guys for the compliments on the review! Ravi I think you should try it, it works wonders.
P
PriyaNunkumar
April 05, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hey there :) thank you for the comment on the good review :) I appreciate it. Well I've used the Avon Argan oil and it does work well, however I do have really oily hair so the Avon oil just made my hair look really dirty and that oil needs to be washed out of hair, I suggest you try the Marc Anthony Argan oil, mainly because this one doesn't have an oily base even though its oil, you don't see that oily look on you hair, and if you're using the conditioner then using this leave in treatment will give you better results!
P
PriyaNunkumar
April 05, 2013

Thanks Priya! Cannot wait to try it!
A
atomickitten
April 05, 2013

Thanks Priya! Cannot wait to try it!
A
atomickitten