4.6 8 0.5
image.jpg
Shampoo July 20, 2013 279
Marc Anthony Argan Oil Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First I have to describe my hair. I have long hair that reaches my bum and is very fine. My hair is always limp and lifeless and knotty! I have been using the Marc Anthony Range for two weeks now and I will never again use anything else on my hair. My hair is now silky and the knots are out with just two to three strokes of the brush. And I actually have volume now. After so many years I tying my hair up I can leave it loose and it bounces as I walk. And my color is much more vibrant with different tones showing themselves more clearly. That is an amazing feeling. The shampoo is thick and I only use a third of the amount I had to with commercial brands so it is lasting much longer than I expected I have only used less than a third of the bottle. Based on this I expect it to last me 6 weeks. It lathers up to nice thick foam that smells amazing and leaves no residue when I rinse it off. My hair dries much faster ( do t know why) and stays clean and does not become oily through the day. A must have shampoo for anyone with fine lifeless hair
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply