Lustre drops
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays
April 14, 2013    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ-EASE

My hair is wavy, curly and frizzy all at the same time, so receiving this product to review made my day. It’s John Frieda Frizz-Ease, Straight Ahead. I used all three products. The Shampoo and Conditioner says that it smoothes, softens and aligns frizzy hair for instantly easier straight styling results that last’s for 24hrs.

I got down to a beauty day and started with the shampoo. I squeezed out a good amount and was surprised that it foamed so quickly, normally I need to wash three times to see foam. After rinsing, it left my hair soft, silky and smooth and that was only the Shampoo. I applied the conditioner and left it on for five minutes.

After towel drying I used the 3-day straight. It says Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. “Our revolutionary heat –activated formula with keratin protein wraps each strand to seal in longer-lasting straightness without weighing down. Protect against heat damage and blocks frizz” You have to use it on damp hair and you start with 7-15 sprays. Don’t recommend using more, cause it weighs down hair and it feels sticky. I used more sprays than 15 though, cause my hair is a thick texture. After blow-drying and followed by a hair iron, my hair was just sticky and heavy, couldn’t even run my fingers through my hair. The plus was that it was shiny. I didn’t see much of a straight effect look in my hair and by day two it was frizzy and wavy again. It may work better on fine hair. I much prefer the Shampoo and Conditioner, cause it really leaves a smooth,silky texture

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box