Review Detail

4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 869
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The famous MAC Studio Fix Fluid. I can definitely understand why it is so notorious.
I used this foundation for about a year and absolutely loved it. It is truly a beautiful full coverage foundation creating such a smooth, matt finish. It does not create that cakey feeling and they have a wide range of colors which is great for me because I am so pale and I struggle to find a color that suites me. I have dry skin and I didnt find that it dried my skin out anymore, I did put a primer on before though.

I am not using this foundation anymore for two reasons:

1. I just cant stand the packaging - I really dont like when foundations come packaged like this. I always find I waste so much when I have to pour the foundation out of a bottle , especially when its expensive - you really dont want to waste.
2. As weird as it sounds I actually dont want such a full coverage foundation. I have now gone for a more medium coverage foundation and I am very happy.

This foundation is such good quality and I recommend it anymore who wants a full coverage foundation. .
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply