4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 869
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
(Updated: February 08, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all know that this foundation is a cult favourite. Based on my experience, let me tell you why:

First of all, I love MAC foundation scent. This foundation applies and blends like a dream. It is not a runny formula, but it is silky smooth on the skin. I also love that you have enough time to work with it as it does not set immediately.

You do not need a lot to achieve a full coverage. Eventhough it is a medium / buildable coverage foundation, one layer is all it takes to look absolutely flawless.

I adore the finish of this foundation, it is matte, but definitely not flat. It is so comfortable on the skin and does not feel heavy at all.

It does oxidise, so please be aware of this when purchasing your usual shade. It has true lasting power and provides a good 8 hour wear without having to touch up.

I 100% recommend this product if you are a newbie to MAC foundations or overwhelmed by the range of choices they offer. This suits pretty much every skin type if you are careful of how you use it.

Everyone should give this one a go atleast once. I always repurchase as this product fulfills all my needs & I can exchange my empties for a brand new lippie!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply