fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 869
MAC studio Fix Fluid doesn't Fix it for Me.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Even though there's not a thing wrong with the foundation I'm currently using I still have to try new ones ,I'm just built this way lol.. So when I saw my cousins skin looking amazing and she told me she's using Mac Studio Fix fluid ,I went and got myself a bottle.

The foundation is a lovely smooth liquid that goes on well and you can build it up without that cake face effect which I hate. Its medium to full coverage and feels light on the skin BUT it wears off too quickly and it rubs off onto clothing! By midday you will need to reapply so just awful for when you have to be somewhere and cannot carry around this bottle of foundation!

Although it looks great it still cannot match up to my standards.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

7 results - showing 1 - 7
Ordering
May 14, 2015
I find,and I have this issue with my super expensive clinique foundation as well. That the expensive liquid foundation have to been used with a transparent fixing powder or setting spray! And I'm sure they do this so that you now go buy the fixing spray or powder or like clinique that then talked me into buying a primer (another R380) and they wanted nothing to do with returning the foundation even though they so advertise free returns on foundation, they forgot to say that they don't if u have tried it or used it.
DL
de la Croix
May 14, 2015
So true melissa. I should have asked for a sample first lol
M
mia-shaik
May 14, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Well that's what cliniques argument was. But for like the MAC I don't have a mac store here so how would I get a sample?! They should allow you to return a foundation if it is not living up to its promise. Anyways haha let me not get upset here lol
DL
de la Croix
May 14, 2015
Haha Melissa I know how upsetting it is as well , I'm still fuming over my MAC buy .. Grrrrrr!! Lol... Yeah u order Mac online so I would suggest you don't go for the foundations unless you happen to be around a place that does have Mac stores so you can test first.
M
mia-shaik
July 21, 2015
So badly want to try the Mac foundation I need a good one
C
cpeter01
December 10, 2015
U r spot on....my sentiments exactly.....i found a colour in loreal true perfection range that is a cheaper dupe for this range
R
rash
December 10, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I find the Revlon colorstay to be much better and for much less the price.
M
mia-shaik
7 results - showing 1 - 7

Leave a Reply