Review Detail

4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 869
MAC StudioFix Fluid SPF 15 NC 50
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having used my previous foundation for quite a while, I decided to venture out on a mission for a new one, after all a change is as good as a holiday they say. And besides, there is nothing more exciting than trying something new especially when it comes to makeup or whatever makes you feel and look great. I chose MAC because I had used their products before, actually using their studiofix powder and foundation and am quite happy with the result I get. I settled for Studiofix because of its medium coverage and is supposed to last for quite a while. It comes in a 30ml thick glass container with a screw-on lid, which for me was not very good but you can purchase a pump separately. I love the consistency of this foundation, it really is oil-free and applies very easily. I did find though that if you needed more coverage you would have to apply more, which is nice for those who don't want that heavy make up look. I also did note that if you want it to last longer, a primer underneath after moisturizer of course, is the way to go. I love this product, I especially love how light it is and how well it blends. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
March 05, 2014
I really would like to try it, maybe it's the one that will knock me off of my Revlon train.
T
ThembelihleSokhela
March 05, 2014
You won't regret!
S
Simplykazi
March 07, 2014
I've recently started using the Revlon products for my face...but this is a great review!
N
Nomahlubi02
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply