Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters March 03, 2013 85
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all have that one product that goes with us everywhere. This is mine. I have this product in the shade Posey. The MAC website refers to this as a Warm Peach but to me its more of a soft pink and looks quite pink on my skin.
This is my favorite pink blush in my makeup bag. Its a cream blush that gives your skin a very dewy sort of look. My cheeks are really dry so this just gives it a very healthy look.
One thing I absolutely love about this blush is that it is build able. You can apply a tiny bit for a very flushed looked or you an put on a lot for a very dramatic cheek.
I apply this using my fingers or a stippling brush. Both works very well. You do not need a lot of product to be able to see results. I have had this blush for over 6 months and its still going strong.
If you do plan on using your fingers to apply it, you will have to clean your blush often. I find that it attracts dirt easily. Your hands are not always 100% clean and things just end up sticking to your blush.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 31, 2014
I am so glad i read your review, iv been contemplating the Mac Cremeblend blush for a while. Will purchase and let the ladies know my review :)
B
Bianca011
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply