LUX SCARLET BLOSSOM BEAUTY BODY WASH FINE FRAGRANCE-200ML
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

LUX SCARLET BLOSSOM
BEAUTY BODY WASH
FINE FRAGRANCE-200ML

My first impression of the bottle was very striking as the colors caught my attention. The bottle looked mystical with the flame & orange background together with the dark bottom. I knew i was in for an overwhelming experience. As LUX never disappoints! In winter one needs that ‘Pick me up’ moment in the bath or shower. So you feel revitalized & warm when you done. Lux is a trusted brand that has been around forever so i was excited to review this product.
As i opened the easy to use flip cap a burst of exotic smells engulfed the room. As the enigmatic scent of Egyptian violet & elemi oil filled the air i knew i was in for a luxurious & relaxing shower. I poured a few drops onto my pouf immediately it lathered such a concentrated product. Not often does a body wash lather so fast. No spillage & the shower friendly cap makes it all more enjoyable. As i began to cover my body with the soapy lather I felt as though i was being dressed in pure silk, soft & delicate. Talk abt being clothed in the shower! My skin felt baby soft. No after shower dryness at all, in fact my skin felt well moisturized. I tried using the body wash in the bath tub as well with my daughter and she said it smelt like pretty flowers so i knew for sure this was an awesome product as the truth always comes out of the mouth of babes. The fragrance lingers on in the bathroom even after you done. I will definitely be using this product regularly as it’s great and is affordable. I have been recommending it to all my friends and family!
CK
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 27, 2013
I definitely will buy this after this interesting review :)
J
jeaniettaj
June 27, 2013
awesome review! gonna get mine!!!!!!!!!
M
margaretj
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply