Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 20, 2013 668
Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash - Scarlet Blossom Day 7
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So its my 7th Day since im using the Lux Fine Fragrance, Sheer Twilight Body Wash and I have some mixed feelings ;-)..

Pro`s: This body wash contains, some pretty nice ingredients which makes the aroma of the product so devine when it interacts with water- ingredients include; Blach Orchid and Juniper Oil with Fragrance Pearls. Product is extra moisturising i feel as though I dont need to as usual put on some lotion after ive bathed or showered. I feel personally where the Lux range of body washes are concerned - this is by far the best of the range!! ;-) ** I have mentioned this before, but Ill mention it again, the packaging is lovely! I feel as though when i see this product every time, I just want to make use of it.. I blame it on the look and feel of the packaging, very luxurious.

Cons: Every time I used this body wash, I have had to clean the head cap of the bottle, which is time consuming, cause there always gets some product stuck when i poor some body wash on a loofah ;-( Which reminds me, I had to go out and buy a loofah to test and review this product, because it is recommended on the bottle, that for best results a loofah needs to be used ;-( I dont like using loofah`s, because if it does not get the right amount of sunlight, bacteria is keen to grow in it ;-( yucky!! Lastly, that amazing smell, doesnt quite last too long, it vanishes withing +-/ 15 minutes, which is a downer ;-(

Hope my review helps!! ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply