Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1581
I, now enchant…
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I, now enchant…

I have a very sensitive skin, even more so now with our icy winter air, but with using the Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash – Sheer Twilight for a few days I could already feel the difference in my skin. Although not moisturising, it did not dry out my skin like many washes do. After all moisturiSING is the moisturisSERS job anyway, isn’t it? With a lasting fragrance that surprisingly complimented both my day and evening-wear perfume I was highly impressed. The feel of the bottle and its slim design make for easy handling and storage. The bottle easily slips into my shower and bath racks without taking up too much space. Also, upon dropping the bottle on many occasions as clumsy me does, it did not shatter or break off the lid which is a regular phenomenon with my beauty products containers.

I enjoyed my Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash indulgence and will definitely be purchasing more in the future! I AM now enchanting without uttering a single word… Thank you for the introduction LUX and the Beauty Bulletin Team xoxo.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply