5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1583
LUX Fine Fragrance Body Wash - Sheer Twilight
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The packaging on this product is really beautiful and it even looks expensive. I found the bottle easy to handle and an added bonus was that it wasn't slippery when wet.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I stopped using LUX soap bars many years ago as it used to dry my skin out too much. When I received this Body Wash from Beauty Bulletin, I was dubious, but my opinion quickly changed. Sheer Twilight is sheer luxury.
I was amazed and a little alarmed by the purple colour - two squishes of what looked like purple leeches lay on my facecloth. Well, I thought - oh no, there goes my nice white facecloth (this stuff is gonna stain, right?!), but it started foaming as I added water and the scent that wafted up to me was simply glorious! It lathers very well, too. The fragrance is quite potent and I thought that I may have to forego perfume if it stuck to my skin, but after I rinsed, it was gone and in its place, just silky smooth skin.
Would I buy it? For sure! It's a great product and for the duration of your bath or shower, you WILL feel like a million bucks.

If you’re curious about the smell (some of us have no idea what black orchids and Juniper oil smells like, right?) I liken it to Calvin Klein’s “Euphoria” – it’s very similar and ever so sexy. Try it, you’ll love it!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply