5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1583
Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash in Sheer Twilight
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lux Fine Fragrance in Sheer Twilight has very beautiful packaging that looks like it’s on the high-end side of the market, but has a very affordable price.

Once opened, the exotic floral scent is noticeable immediately. It is nowhere near being an unpleasant and overpowering scent, which I usually the case when it comes to perfumed body washes. Instead, the Lux Fine Fragrance smells seductively pleasant.

The directions for use on the bottle state that you only need a small amount on your loofah or bath sponge. I did as was stated and a lovely healthy foam was created from one teaspoon sized drop. It’s thus, a very economical body wash, which is always a plus.

As I was washing my body, the fragrance burst into action and I was immersed by the beautiful fragrance. I enjoyed the process so much that I added another drop and washed myself again.

After rinsing, I could still smell the Lux Sheer Twilight fragrance. I decided to also use the Lux Fine Fragrance Body Lotion to benefit fully from the products. The fragrance lasted for about three hours before I had to try very hard to get a hint of the fragrance on my skin.

Overly, the Lux Fine Fragrance in Sheer Twilight body wash is a very pleasant product to use. It’s very luxurious smells fantastic and will make bath or shower time extra special.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply