5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1582
LUX beauty body wash in Sheer Twilight
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

i used to use LUx body washes back in the day but stopped because the price was ridiculous for the amount of product.
when i received the LUX body wash in sheer twilight i was unimpressed with the packaging. maybe i'm too fussy but to me it looks like someone is trying to make a common brand feel exclusive - it screams cheap. but that's probably just me.
the next morning i used it in the shower and i was pleasantly surprised. the wash is rich and thick and gloopy, just like a wash should be, but you don't need superman muscles to get it out of the bottle. i hate feeling like i have to work hard to use something i've paid for, so a product that comes out of its container so easily is already halfway winning.
i love the smell of the sheer twilight lux body wash. it's not overpowering and neither is it barely noticeable - yes, i would go so far as to say it's just right.
it's not drying on skin which is another win, especially given these chilly days (can winter be over already!).
i've used the lux body wash in sheer twilight for about 5 days now and i still like it. the best things about it for me are that it's non-drying and the smell isn't too intense.
N
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply