5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1601
Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash- Sheer Twilight - Day 11
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The lux body wash can gets a 9/10 for doing what its supposed to do, which is be an effective body wash, and cleanse the body, from top to bottom. Still im not a fan of making use of a loofah, which is recommended, so im still a bit bummed about this ;-(

Having now used this product for 10 days straight, I can say, this product is value for money, because I still have so much left of it. Having said that I think even this 200ml which is a generous size is going to last me quite some time.

This product is easily available from most stores in S.A which include most pharmacies and the usual super markets and stores such as Clicks, Shoprite, Pick n Pay,etc.

Ladies who are prone to migraines from being sensitive to certain smells, im warning you..stay away, the smell can become too much at times, especially when one has a small bathroom, and not much room is left for the smell to dissapear into..

Until my Next Review, P.S: struggling to upload some pics, but ill be sure to post some next time..
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply