5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1602
LUX Sheer Twilight Beauty Body Wash
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I looked forward to my free sample of LUX Beauty Body Wash Sheer Twilight with eager anticipation. I have used LUX beauty soaps for most of my life, so am quite familiar with the brand.

Compared to beauty soaps which can be pretty messy and wasteful at times, you only need a gentle squeeze on your bath sponge to lather your entire body from top to toe. A little certainly goes a long way! LUX Sheer Twilight Beauty Body Wash is conveniently packaged in an attractively labeled container which can easily slip into your gym tog/weekend bag. Another plus factor is that it is reasonably priced.

LUX Beauty Body Wash Sheer Twilight, is indeed an exhilarating experience. Flipping the cap, immediately you smell the aromatic fragrance i.e. Black Orchid & Juniper Oil with Fragrance Pearls, which certainly has an exotic sensuous appeal. The luxurious creamy textured body wash easily glides onto your skin and gently washes off, leaving it silky smooth and gently fragranced. I shall certainly add it to my shopping list.
D
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply