5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1589
Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash in Sheer Twilight
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent the new Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash to review, and I was so excited to get it that I rushed to the Post Office during my lunch break and eagerly opened it up at my desk. A tiny little bit of the body wash had leaked out, and I kept getting wafts of the sweet perfume while I worked.

The body wash comes in a generous bottle with an easy-to-use flip top cap which is great in the shower when you only have one hand available! The lid is pearlescent and sparkles beautifully.

The texture of the body wash is gel-like with microscopic Fragrance Pearls that hold the perfume. The colour of the body wash is a vibrant violet that lathers up quite nicely into a white colour. For best results I used a pouffe to wash.

The most important feature of the body though has to be the fragrance. Sheer Twilight is a romantic mix of black orchid and juniper oil. Juniper Oil is used in aromatheraphy to calm nerves and reduce anxiety, and the black orchid not only has a beautiful aroma, but it is also said to symbolise the elite in society and high fashion.

As soon as I started to lather the body wash, the fragrance was lovely and strong. The secret to the great smell of the body wash is the Fragrance Pearls which release the scent while you scrub.

Lux claims that the fragrance is long-lasting, so just how long are you left smelling good after you have left the shower? I am very sad to admit that although the smell is quite strong while showering, I could just barely smell it after I got dressed.

All in all I absolutely love the smell of Sheer Twilight, and although I couldn't smell it for very long after my shower, the smell was divine while I was showering and I did feel very relaxed.

I would most definitely buy this product and recommend it to a friend.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 04, 2013
WOOPS! Paragraph 4 is supposed to read "The most important feature of the body WASH" - I need to brush up on my proof-reading skills!
K
karley
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply