5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1602
Lux sheer twilight body wash
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried out the new Lux sheer twilight and I have to say I was taken by surprise.
Everyone knows how luxuries the Lux brand is and with the sheer twilight body wash it was no different. I love how the bottle looks , the fragrance of the product is absolutely amazing…
As soon as I opened the bottle I got the beautiful orchid smell, which is so inviting.

The feel of this product on your skin feels fantastic, so smooth and sensual , it foams up nicely not too soapy thou. Do be aware of not squeezing too hard, mistake I made and had tons of body wash everywhere.

I was a bit disappointed at the fact that they over sold a bit on how long it lasts on your skin, it’s definitely not hours…. But none the less it does smell great on skin leaving you with an amazing after shower scent.

It’s a bonus that the cost of the Lux sheer twilight body wash is so economical and affordable to all.

Overall thoughts….

It smells great, it makes skin feel smooth and it’s cheap. There’s no reason not to buy this, so go on go get your favourite Lux body wash, they have wide range of fragrances there’s bound to be one you fancy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply