fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 18, 2013 576
Lux Scarlet Blossom body wash
I have been using this product daily for a week now, and it definitely meets all its promises.

The wash lathers really well on my sponge, which means you don't need a lot of product for each shower. It lathers to a creamy type of foam which goes a long way.

While using this body wash your shower is completely wrapped in the fragrance and it finds its way into all your senses.
The fragrance definitely lingers on your skin ever so gently.

The Scarlet Blossom scent is heavy on the egyptian Violet and you are met with the scent as soon as the bottle is opened.
I can definitely still notice the scent long into the day and it is quite a beautiful expensive smelling scent which I love.

Although there is a perfumed scent, it is not overpowering at all, this does not make you smell as though you have used an entire bottle of perfume, it is more of a subtle linger on your skins surface.

The only negative for me was that this body wash is not very moisturising. I have loved that about other Lux body washes, and this one doesn't have that factor. Perhaps especially since it is winter I don't have that lovely soft moisturised feeling once I have stepped out the shower. This is a pity because I do feel that having to add a regular body cream kills the fragrance somewhat.

Overall, definitely delivers on what is advertised, however I would only repurchase if they come out with a more moisturising skin softening variant.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply