fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 18, 2013 580
Lux Scarlet Blossom
I was thrilled to receive a bottle of this luxurious beauty body wash from the gorgeous staff of Beauty Bulletin to review! I absolutely adore Lux's beauty body washes and this one is no exception. From its scarlet colour to its exotic fragrance, you will find yourself totally spirited away to some stunning location far away. If you are anything like me, a very busy mom of two small children, your shower is your little peace of heaven, so you need to use products that will add to that heavenly experience. Lux Scarlet Blossom Beauty Bodywash is perfect, just a small dollop of the wash on a loofah will produce a lot of lather, so a little bit goes a long way. Luxury that doesn't break your budget! I love the scent and it does seem to linger after my shower. Skin is left so soft and scented! The packaging is practical, with a flip top lid, but it still manages to look pretty on my shower caddy. I feel like this body wash ticks all the boxes: cleanses gently, smells delicious and doesn't dry my skin out. Best of all its an affordable indulgence! Way to go Lux!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 15, 2013
Love your review on Lux Body wash,love the feeling you send out.
Shows how much you really love using Lux Body Wash.
Tonight when I use my Lux Body Wash I too will be thinking off exotic far away places.
So true that it relaxes Body,mind and Soul..
Lux will always remain number 1 in a woman's daily beauty routine.
NK
Nancy Katy
June 15, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Ah, thanks so much for the positive feedback!! xxx
A
atomickitten
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply