fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 18, 2013 580
Lux Scarlet Blossom Body Wash
Lux Scarlet Blossom, just the sound of that sounds exotic. The scarlet blossom is a finely fragranced body wash that is infused with Egyptian violet and emeli oil. It is said that this was inspired by the exotic blossom when it blooms. The body wash contains fragranced pearls that allows the scent to linger onto the skin after your wash.

Scarlet blossom body wash comes in a peach red liquid and has a thick consistency. The colours combined on the packaging are capturing and its very accessible. It is easily spread over the body and spreads smoothingly over my skin using a loofa or a sponger if one might prefer. The fist time I used it I only used a small amount but the scent only lasted about half an hour. which was disappointing.
The second time I knew better I used a little bit extra so that the scent lingers longer. I could not stop smelling my skin #giggles.

The body wash lathers great and left my skin feeling soft, clean an exoticly scented. I love how the smell just grabs you when you wash.
The product is very affordable and I would buy it again since winter is upon us I need my skin smelling great.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 13, 2013
I hated the smell, my mom hated the smell..so I gave it to my boyfriends grandmother, who asked why it smelled so funny! too overwhelming and it made me nauseas with a slight headache
M
maxinerae87
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply