Review Detail

4.5 13 0.5
Foundations April 13, 2012 507
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey BB Babes :)

For women in search of a perfectly natural complexion, L'Oréal Paris has invented True Match Super-Blendable Perfecting Foundation, its first foundation that perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin.

This is definitely a foundation for woman with already close to perfect skin in my opinion. It’s sheer and light and no powder is required. Mix with moisturiser for dewy skin. I would not advise women with pigmentation or indentation to use this product ( at least not alone) . It's simply WAY to light of a coverage.

L'oreal promises: " natural looking, skin-true colour without tide-marks and outstanding coverage without caking. Thanks to the presence of 3 light, non-greasy oils in the True Match formula, you can build up layers of coverage for a made-to-measure finish."

I suggest using your concealer over the areas on your face you most need it and then use this foundation on top of that buffering it into less "problematic" areas. I've noticed that this foundation has a way of creeping into my pores and I don't like that at all. So You can still get that natural almost J.LO glowing look but with using this product as more of a highlighter.

Hope this helped you.

Stay Beautiful!

xxxG*

I

SK
Top 100 Reviewer 102 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 09, 2014
Thank you for the review. I always stop to look at it, contemplating whether or not I should buy the product. You have given me some good insight into the brand and the product. I was just wondering whether it was scented? I dislike foundations which you smell, and thus I always opt for MAC body makeup or Elizabeth Arden.
N
Naquita
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply