Review Detail

4.5 13 0.5
Foundations April 13, 2012 506
Loreal True Match Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love lightweight foundations and this for me is definitely one of them. Its just as the bottle says "Super Blendable " giving you that absolute flawless look but still looking as true to your natural skin color as possible - I guess that's why they call it "True Match".
Its leaves such a gorgeous glow on my skin and if you looking for a nice dewy look all you have to do is just apply it with a damp beauty blender or sponge and voila' , instant dewy look !

This is a minimal coverage foundation so if you do have serious pigmentation on your skin or blemishes I suggest that maybe test it out on your problem areas or request a small sample to see if you get the amount of coverage that you prefer before buying an entire bottle .
But if like me your problem is just uneven skin tone this is great to even out your look and keep you looking natural.

I love the pump mechanism as it avoids any unnecessary wastage and spillage of the product . Its also prevents germs and bacteria from getting in because you dont need to dip your finger in it .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply