Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Treatments, Masks October 06, 2011 259
L'Oréal Professional Mythic Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited to find this inside my rubybox. It's a beautifully fragranced hair oil that contains some delicious ingredients. A blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil. I expected the bottle to have a spray nozzle but instead it's a pump nozzle which makes application a lot better in my opinion as I can control exactly how much product I apply.

I used one pump of this. Warmed it in my hands and applied it mid-shaft to the ends while my hair was wet and before I blow-dried my hair. For me this was trial and error as I have very fine hair and one pump was too much for my hair to handle. I think for my hair texture and length (shoulder) I would need to use a half pump.
So while I was blow-drying I noticed my hair was a bit oily in the areas closer to the roots. But my ends were incredible. My hair was so soft and felt so light and bouncy. My hair looked like I just walked out of a salon. Even though I used a bit too much for my first try I now know to use a little less and only apply it to my ends.

I absolutely love this oil and I find it to be extremely nourishing and moisturising. My split ends disappeared and my hair looked and felt like silk.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply