Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Foundations April 14, 2012 223
L’Oreal Matte Morphose soufflé foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited to try this product as I had heard so much about it on overseas beauty blogs. It retail for R169.99 at Clicks and Edgars stores but I bought mine from Dischem for only R152.99, so if you do plan on trying this foundation I recommend buying it there. I have this foundation in 310 Amber which is the 2nd darkest colour in the range. The foundation itself has a mousse/soufflé like consistency similar to Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mousse but lighter and less dense in texture. It blends really well and feels light and silky on the skin. There’s only 20ml in the jar but a little goes a long way and the coverage is light to medium as it can be layered. This foundation works well to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles but it won’t hide blemishes and discolouration so a concealer is still needed. The finish is semi-matte and it didn’t leave my skin feeling or looking dry like other matte foundations can. The lasting power of this foundation claims to be 12 hours but I got about 6 hours on a hot day which is impressive for such a light foundation. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good everyday foundation for summer especially if you have combination to oily skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply