Review Detail

4.3 8 0.5
Lipsticks October 21, 2010 310
L'oreal Infallible Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was drawn in by the long lasting quality of the product, as well as how gorgeous it looked on the model. Of course it's not always the case.

Out of the other long lasting lipsticks/lipgloss that I've tried I like this one the most. It's compact and the reflective material is a great mirror to have around, even when applying other lipsticks.

You need to apply it rather quickly because any mistakes after are difficult to remove or repair. Before applying the lipbalm that supposedly sets in the lipstick, you should wait about 2 min as this helps the lipstick last longer.

You may need to apply the lipbalm regularly because the lipstick does dry out your lips to some point.

As for long lasting, it does work well but I haven't found it to work for 16 hours. Maybe that will only work if you don't eat or drink or even touch your lips for that amount of time. It does tend to flake after 3 or so hours and because you can't just wipe it off and re-apply you will need to add more over what you already have on.

Removing the product is difficult if you don't have the correct make-up remover. I think I may have found a trick, which I will post in comments that easily and cheaply removes the lipstick in seconds without having to scrub. I found it out by accident and works for me.

I have the Ginger colour.
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply