4.5 5 0.5
Foundations April 14, 2012 412
L'Oreal Infallible Brush foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey BB Babes :)

We chicks love foundation, but we simply cannot stand it when it refuses to stay-put beyond the hour of 12 noon. Yet more often than not this is exactly what happens. It’s a tragedy, really.

This foundation promises a 24-hour hold. That’s right, it’s designed to last the entire day!!! (and into the night), all while covering uneven skin tone and other flaws.

It comes with a nifty brush applicator to save you getting your fingers dirty, and also offers an anti-fatigue formula to stop your skin from looking tired and dehydrated.

That's allot to live up to and so the big question is ..HOW DID IT DELIVER?..

This foundation is packaged in a sleek, elegant bottle with a brush attached to the top. The brush itself bears wonderfully soft and thin bristles- almost 20,000 of them in fact- but it’s shape is stiff, making it ideal for precise application. This compact, all-in-one design is perfect for a busy woman with little time on her hands- it’s the ideal size to throw in your handbag, and the attached brush means one less thing to carry around and worry about loosing. YAY! as for the hype..umm..I'll say it lived up to it :)

The brush is a wonderful advantage to this foundation, and it blends the product easily without creating brush lines. It’s medium-coverage brightened my skin and covered any imperfections easily without looking cakey. This foundation is quite matte, and dries to a flawless, silky finish without settling into any acne scars or lines. The only thing I can possibly think of that I dislike is the smell- it’s quite strong.

Hope this helped:)

Stay Beautiful!

xxxG*

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SK
Top 100 Reviewer 102 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply