fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Foundations April 14, 2012 412
Newly packaged L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Make-up Foundation - an affordable quality foundation
(Updated: October 17, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've only really started dabbling in foundation once I turned 21, besides wearing it for stage productions and formals ... I know, I am such a late bloomer! I also remember considering L'Oreal 'way too expensive' for my university budget (which was usually reserved for beer money and petrol for surf trips, let's be honest). Thrilled was I when my mom gifted me with my first bottle of Infallible and I used it daily until 2012 when I discovered bb creams. Even when my bottle of Infallible circa 2011 took a little hiatus due to the appearance of bb cream, the product didn't separate or went 'off'.

L'Oreal Infallible is one of the best affordable options for foundation. It is light and doesn't feel cakey and powdery on your face. After a long break, I've seen that the package was updated and wow, it looks pricey and chic! I was also surprised to discover that it doesn't feel heavy on my face at all. I tried out the shade Radiant Honey and was scared that it would be too orange, but I was wrong - this shade is very similar to MAC shade NC25. I wore it on a rushed, warm Friday and was happy to report that the red spots on my chin, that usually reveal themselves to me by tea time on any given day, stayed away. I've been wearing this foundation ever since, and have received compliments that my skin looks 'clear' and 'glowing' ... we all need a trick up our sleeves, am I right? Ladies, this is definitely a go-to if you are looking for an affordable, yet quality foundation.I love the sturdy bottle, the heavenly light smell without being overly perfumed, the pump dispenser (because a foundation spill on the carpet is NOT pleasant in the mornings) and the modern new label. Available at your nearest L'Oreal stockist, you can easily get your manicured little hands on this foundation.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 16, 2014
Fabulous review, thanks Marelize!
BB