Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
L’oreal De-Maq Expert Elixer Concentrate Ultra Make-up Remover
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must say that I haven’t used a makeup remover as effective as this one. It removes waterproof mascara very easily, and even gets between the lashes and removes eyeliner that has been applied on the upper and lower lashlines. Only a pea size is required to remove makeup on both eyes. I usually rub half of it on the one eye, use a bit of water to transform the gel to a milky consistency, and then use a cotton pad to wipe the product off. Then I do the other eye.

This process may be more time-consuming and messy than other makeup removers, but this makeup remover removes everything and EASILY! No rubbing or scrubbing hard to remove that hard-to-get-off waterproof mascara, and therefore reducing the chances of creating pre-mature wrinkles around the eyes. You definitely have to stand by the basin to use this product unless you have a 24/7 dedicated butler who will clean up after you.

The only disadvantage I can think of is that you have to wash your face with a face wash after because if you just use this product to clean off you makeup without washing your face, your face will feel greasy and oily. This product also makes your eyes a bit blurry after use. I think it’s because the formula gets between your lashes and sometimes a small bit of it may get in your eyes, so I do not recommend this to you if you have sensitive eyes.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply