fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Shampoo December 17, 2013 152
FAST Shampoo & Conditioner for longer hair!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have searched everywhere for a product that would assist with hair growth and this is it! Trust me it works wonders!

I have tested the product and found that my hair definitely grew faster while using it. My hair normally grows about 1.5cm per month. With this product my hair grew about 2.5 cm per month. I have two friends that have also used it and it worked great for them as well. I saw with my own eyes.

I did a lot of research on the product and noticed that a lot of people claimed the shampoo was very drying. I had a different experience, as the shampoo actually made my hair soft and the conditioner is also great.

People also complain about the scent, which is really not bad at all.

It is rather expensive, but is truly worth it. I am not sure what the exact pricing is, but most stockists sells it at around R250 per bottle. I have shoulder length hair and my bottles lasted between 2 - 3 months.

This is definitely a product worth trying! Hope you find this review helpful :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

9 results - showing 1 - 9
Ordering
December 17, 2013
WOW!!! I cant wait to check this out. I am always sceptical about 'hair growth' products, as they only dont focus on an area, its more like all the hair on the body grows.

Which salon or online shop did you purchase it on? I'd REALLY love to try it
N
Nuri1
December 17, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Lol I promise it won't make other hairs grow o_O. I bought mine from Style Studio in Capetown. I believe they also have branches in other cities/provinces.
M
Melsi_g
December 17, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you :-) LOL
N
Nuri1
December 17, 2013
wow i need this.
P
phantomenace
December 17, 2013
Love your review Melissa,I'm going try this product out for sure thank you :)
L
LoveAngel
December 24, 2013
Definitely going to try it... Seeing as it doesnt make the other hairs grow :P
M
Muchikind
January 15, 2014
Wow R250 is expensive :/ but my hair grows sooo slowly Im willing to give it a try. may even be a good idea to look at the ingredients and see if there are any natural ingredients that I can buy individually and add to normal shampoo (would be a lot cheaper haha)
L
Leigh-Christyn
January 15, 2014
Hello Melissa ,

Where can i purchase the Fast shampoo and conditioner? I would like to try it .
S
shantelg
February 26, 2014
really wanna give this a try

thank you very much
R
Renola
9 results - showing 1 - 9

Leave a Reply