Review Detail

5.0 8 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 24, 2013 548
Listerine Anti-Bacterial Mouthwash in Cool Mint
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Listerine has to be the BEST when it comes to oral care. My teeth, gums and mouth have never felt cleaner, fresher and shinier than when I rinse with Listerine’s range of Mouthwashes. My absolute favourite has to be the Cool Mint with its cool aqua blue colour.

Listerine Mouthwash is an anti-bacterial wash that helps clean crevices and corners that normal brushing can’t reach. It assists in killing germs that can cause plaque, bad breath and gingivitis. The results are amazing and leave teeth clean and shiny whilst leaving your entire mouth with an overall extreme clean sensation.

The mouthwash comes in different sizes and variants; I always buy the 500ml for home and the 350ml for traveling. The bottle is clear plastic with a black child-proof twist off lid. The front and back have a white label with black writing. The mesmerizingly cool and calm aqua blue mouthwash can be seen through the bottle. The back label has a peel-tab that reveals instructions for use, ingredients and cautions.

Three quarter of a capful or 20ml should be used at a time for an adult and should be gargled for approximately 15-30 seconds without swallowing. At times it does feel that I can no longer hold the mouthwash within my mouth and my jaws get “tired’ from gargling once you expel the wash, your mouth feels numb and refreshed. Your breath is left minty fresh and cool, almost makes you want to blow out onto anyone you meet.

I have tried other brands of Mouthwash and enjoyed using them but none compared to the results I get from using this trusted brand-Listerine by far surpasses all my dental needs expected from a MouthWash.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 25, 2013
I really really cannot deal with the intensity of this mouthwash. I can barely hold it in for 2 seconds and even then my eyes start to tear. I have seen though, an advert yesterday where there is a new listerine, yet the intensity is far less than normal, but still does a great job.
Going to get than this weekend. Else stick to Colgate Plax my usual mouth rinse.
A
Arthz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply