fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1905
LISTERINE ADVANCE WHITE THE BEST MOUTH WASH EVER!!!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi beauties,
So I have been using the Listerine advance white for two weeks now, I have tried other brands of teeth whiting mouth washes in the past and was only left disappointed time and time again. I do on a daily basis use Listerine reguarlr mouth wash. I was pretty keen to see if the Listerine advance white will deliver on results, as going for teeth whiting at the dentist is not always possible as time is not everyone’s friend, and most teeth whiting products used at the dentist contain harmful chemicals.
My teeth are only slightly stained from the gallons of coffee I consume on a daily basis, and I try very to keep my teeth as white as I possible, despite all of that I was not disappointed by the results from the Listerine advance white mouth wash. After just two weeks of using the products twice a day and drinking my coffee as per normal, I noticed my slightly stained teeth appearing a bit whiter. My favorite thing about the product that its leaves my mouth and breathe feeling fresh and super clean, however there is a somewhat tingling sensation in your mouth when using the product, but I guess that the product killing the germs in your mouth and working its magic.
The Listerine advanced white is definitely a beauty essential especially if you’re a tea or coffee addict. The product helps makes you feel confident as your breathe stays fresher for longer and helps keep your teeth appearing a little whiter.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply