Review Detail

4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1899
My Listerine 2 Weeks to Whiter Teeth Journey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am finally on my second week of my Listerine 2 Weeks to Whiter Teeth journey, and I am impressed. Although I do not have the pearly whites I wished for just yet, I can definitely see a difference and I am pleased with the results. I have sensitive teeth and was a bit sceptical about the sting it might cause when using it at first, but to my surprise it actually hasn't happened. I also love the refreshing fresh minty taste, and the fact that it doesn't burn.

I am an die hard coffee fan, and drink about 6 cups every morning so this was something my teeth needed. I am also more of a floss and toothpaste person, and use mouth wash every now and then, but the Listerine Advanced White mouth wash has definitely been added to my everyday morning and evening routine.

I am excited to continue the journey and hopefully get sparkling white teeth, without paying an insane amount for a dentist to do this for me. At the price of R75 for a 500ml bottle, it is so worth it! My sister and best friend have also been trying the product and have seen a difference too.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply