4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1900
2weeks white teeth experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My Listerine Journey

Today marks the last week of the experience. Before I started this experience I had dull teeth, hence I use t pout a lot if not all the time. So I embarke on this me journeybon yhe 24May, I wa not really optimistic, but im ever an optimist I started using the product that morning.

I was on the road and wa leaving for cape town that evening, so I packed a bottle for that evening. That evening I was he again. In the morning of the 25 I went to the bath room and looked at my teeth, firstly the looked cean, felt clean an had I mint fresh taste. I was thoroughly impressed, I went to my conference I liked radiant an the white teeth were a added bonus. I took pictures and was smiling. No more pout pictures. I was elated.

That same evening a handsome gentle introduced himself to me, to cut the long story short, we are on our second date.

What I love about this product you see the results immediately which is rare wiyh today's products. The last two weeks have given me the confidence that had lost a long time ago. No more pouting pics and im officially an addict to this product. I would like to thank Listerine and BB for choosing me for this product test.

You really have change my life. XOXO!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
1496402666625.jpg
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply