4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1899
Listerine Advanced White, Final Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey there beauties!
Today marks the second week of my journey to white teeth with the Listerine Advanced White mouthwash. Before trying this product, I've used other mouth washes and they were effective, however the problem is that they were pretty strong and had left my mouth feeling peeled. The Listerine Advanced White however, is extremely mild in my opinion. It is such a pleasure to use as it is not strong at all, and at still it leaves your mouth with this slight minty freshness which I absolutely love!
As I've mentioned in my previous posts I am a huge fan of tea and coffee therefore my teeth were super stained, the mouthwash didn't make my teeth super striking white in two weeks, however, it did whiten it and make a difference compared to what they were before the last two weeks. Not only have they whitened, after every use I also notice how super clean my teeth are! Each tooth is honestly left polished and extremely clean which is one of thee most satisfying feelings ever!
I have so much more confidence in my smile, and it has honestly saved me from spending money on other teeth whiteneing devices as well as teeth whitening dental procedures.
I would definitely purchase the product again!
#TwoWeeksToBrighterTeeth#Accomplished??

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Before the two weeks
Final result
IMG_1171.PNG
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply