Review Detail

4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1899
Listerine Changes Lives
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was a bit doubtful when I recieved this product because I usually use a mouth wash after brushing and haven't seen a difference in my teeth. But after using this for one week I can see a visible differnce. My smile is brighter and even more glamerous.

I have already reccomended this product to my family and friends and I will definately buy it again. This is an essential item to have as a beauty routine especially if you drink a lot of coffee, coke or have some other bad habits which will stain your teeth.

Appearances are eveything in this digital world we live in and your smile is the first thing people notice when they greet you. Cause whenever you say hello to someone, you automatically smile without you even knowing it. When your teeth are stained it does't allow you to be as confident as you are. You tend to shy away, because you are self-conscience about your appearance. That is why I feel this is actually a life-changing product, giving you all the confidence you need to go out there and be the best version of yourself. Everyday.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply