4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1899
Listerine Advanced White
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey there fellow beauties!

Yesterday I had received my listerine advanced white mouthwash and after using it twice yesterday, day and night, I could not wait to share my views.
Being a boiling-hot tea lover my teeth were bound to get stained, I have even tried to whiten them using home methods such as bicarb and lemon juice and even that did not make them any whiter. I have seen other products and treatments that can be used for whitening, however, being a student I found them out of my price range. What I loved the most about the listerine advanced white was that my mouth and lips did not feel like they were peeling after usage. It was not too strong which was a plus since you use it for 60 seconds, therefore no burning occurred. I also love that there is no bad after taste, just a fresh light taste of mint after use which also leaves your mouth feeling refreshed!
I must also say that I am quite pleased with how easily accessible the bottle is, I did not find it a struggle to open the lid as I usually do, and it is such a convenient size to place in your handbag for days at the office or even traveling.
I will post be posting my next review at the end of this week.
Enjoy the rest of the week beauties!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Picture of my teeth before my two week trial.
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply