4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1900
Listerine #2weekstowhiterteeth
(Updated: June 07, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Just received my Listerine Advanced White Samples! Super excited to try it out and see the results.

First impressions:

I love the look of the packaging! The white bottle symbolizes the whitening characteristic of the product. And the metallic finish gives it a sense of quality and class.

I also love the fact that it is a multi-purpose mouthwash! It not only whitens teeth BUT also protects from new stains, strengthens your teeth and protects against germs that cause plaque.

Lastly, this mouth wash needs to be used twice daily (seems like a pain) and swished around in your mouth for atlas 60 seconds. At first this seems daunting but after using it this morning I can tell you it won't be an issue at all. I find this Listerine product a little less intense then some of their other products. At no point during the 60 seconds did I feel as if my mouth was on fire or going to explode from an overbearingly intense minty flavor. This should be a breeze :)

Will check back in a week to let you know the progress!

So it's been a week and I must say although my teeth only look slightly whiter, I can see that the areas between my teeth have really whitened up! Before they were pretty yellow (and the darker shade to be exact) but now they are borderline white. I am very excited to see the results again in a week and let you know my final verdict of the product!

Two weeks later and I am very impressed! Not only do my teeth look whiter and brighter but I can see a huge improvement in the weird blotches I used to have on my front teeth! So all round i am very happy and impressed with this product! I will definitely be buying it again and recommending it to all of my friends!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Final Results!
1 week in!
Excited to start!
Before Using Listerine Advanced White Mouthwash
Listerine Advanced White Mouthwash Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply