Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
1 Month of youthful glowing skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so happy that i had the opportunity to review Lancome vissionaire fluid! Thank you Beauty Bulletin!!

The results of how wonderful the product is working is clearly showing on my skin and the nice comments that i have received. I have seen how my skin was transformed over the weeks and im loving what i am seeing. My skin now is

*looking smoother because my pores are refined and looking smaller
*glowing
*looking fairer and the texture is smoother
*dark circles are lightened and not as heavy
*the tone is more even
*crows feet are almost non existant and the lines are filled
*t-zone is less shiny
*sun spots are getting lighter

The imperfection that is a little bit stubborn is my hyper-pigmentation from my pimples. The reason that they are still behind is that the pigmentation is been there for a while and it will take a while for me to see the results. I can see small progress there because the marks are getting smaller than they were and thats a sign that the products is working. The fluid works from the dermis part of the skin.

I must say that i have enjoyed the days when i just applied eye make up without applying the foundation and i still looked fresh like i had my bb cream on. I also enjoyed how my foundation would just glide over the fluid and formed my make up pre base. This has been a great experience because i never thought that one product could target so many imperfections and actually deliver on their promise.

I am planning to buy this product again as soon as this one finishes. The only downfall is that the product is a bit pricey and it needs serious budgeting!! Otherwise it is an excellent product, value for money and one of the best in the market!! That is my honest review and opinion!!!
Q
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply