Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancome Visionnaire CX fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to be called by Beauty Bulletin and be told that I am one of the people selected to review this wonderful product! I couldn't wait to get my hands on that product.

Two days later, which was on Tuesday, I received my product and only used it yesterday. The reason I tested it the following day was that, I didn't only want to write about my immediate use but I also wanted to write about how it felt during the day.

This is a history of my skin! I have always had a fairly good skin because as a beauty therapist I always knew what products are working in the market and which ones will suit my sensitive and dry skin with an oily t-zone. It was so difficult and very challenging to find a product that will meet my skin demands. The product will be either too harsh on my dry areas and great on my t-zone, or be great and moisturising on my dry areas and too oily for my t-zone. On top of that I went through vigorous treatments last year which threw my hormones off balance and left me with hyperpigmentation. I am glad that the product I was using at that time helped me with the bid embarrassing spots on my face.

So you can see why I was so excited to receive my gift yesterday. After I opened my parcel bag I then saw this beautiful silver shining box. I then read some of the ingredients of the product and what caught my attention was the main ingredient which is water and then a little bit down was glycerine. I then knew that it was going to be alright for the dry areas on my skin. I then washed my face to remove the make up the towel dried it. I then applied 3 squirts of the fluid on my hand. It felt so thin and was gliding when I touched it and the fragrant was soft and fresh. I applied it on my clean face and my skin felt so-

* Fresh and soft
*pores on my t-zone were minimised
*my dark circles were lighter
*my eyes were less puffy
*skin had a glow
*skin felt neither too oily nor dry

I then thought, alright, let me wait for a while and see if these results would last. After a couple of hours my skin was even softer and more moisturised but was never oily. I felt in love with the product right away and im looking to writing more reviews about the product after I have used it for some time.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Q
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
January 29, 2015
I'm getting mine today :)
T
Trixxiezn
January 29, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

You will definitely love it!! It is sooo different and so velvety and soft!! Enjoy
Q
queenBoitumelo
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply