Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring June 03, 2013 142
Lancome Slimissime 360 slimming activating concentrate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lancome Slimissime 360 helps to break down fat and reduce the dimpled appearance on the skin's surface, that is the promise on the package and that is what it delivered, thank goodness. As much as no one really wants to confess to having dimply thighs but they happen. Curtsey of the last year’s December holiday’s lekker kos, I gained 5kg. This fat dumped itself on my thighs and has simply refused to budge. Yoga hasn’t yet helped much in toning my thighs so far. So receiving this slimming activating concentrate from Lancome has been a Godsend.
Lancome Slimissime 360 is a caramel looking gel that has a lovely fresh scent to it. This silky smooth non-greasy gel glides smoothly to moisturise the skin, giving it a very nice tingly cool refreshing feeling. And because it gets fully absorbed by the skin, you do not have to worry about any leftover residue to mess with your clothes. I massage my thighs with my Lancome Slimissime 360 every night after a fully body exfoliation and a bubble bath. It does not fail to leave me feeling nourished and refreshed.

After 2 weeks I can see that my dimples are not so visible anymore and my skin has tightened. I have not measured my thighs before or after using Lancome Slimissime 360 so I cannot say I have reduced any centimeters on them, even though it looks like I have. None the less I am happy with my toned thighs and I am hoping the 3rd week is gonna yield even better results.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 03, 2013
Oh my day!!! My spell check turned my courtesy to curtsey! nc nc nc
M
Mpofu
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply