Review Detail

4.0 4 0.5
Lipsticks June 05, 2012 204
Very Moulin rouge
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love red lipstick, an one of my closest friends gave me as part of a birthday present, a stunning lancome lipstick, no. 123.

At first when using the lipstick (Birthday is in summer) for some reason is seemed more pink, even though I tried at different times of the day. What I realised is that this beautiful colour is perfect for winter.

Applying the lipstick / lipgloss is easy. I like the flat tip instead of a ‘foamy’ brush-type bristle. Its feels different, probably because I’m more used to having to squeeze the gloss from a tube, or use a different type of gloss.

Winter the cold season, I am very happy with this colour, it seems to show to be a more ‘true red’ with some indication or orange and coral.

Its supposed to last for about 8hrs and keep lips hydrated, but my personal opinion has two options:

Option 1: Keep applying the lipstick, this will feel more like applying thick lipice, and this will then eventually moisturize.

Option 2: After 1 application, my lips felt good, then eventually as if I didn’t have any colour on my lips, however, after 3 hrs my lips were feeling very flaky, and then eventually I decided to keep applying the colour in order to rather keep it moist than dry (the skin will eventually peel off and pain)

Luckily I didnt pay for it as I wasnt completely happy with the quality, but only the colour.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply