3.7 1 0.5
Lancome Absolue.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams January 23, 2014 180
Lancome Absolue Premium ßx Day Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I obtained this product in a parcel I received from BB at the end of last year, together with two serums and an eye cream in the Lancôme range. I have been using this day cream in conjunction with the other Lancôme products for almost six weeks and I have to say my skin has never looked better. I can't obviously attribute this improvement to the moisturiser alone, as I have also been using the other products, but I am sure it is doing its job. My husband even commented on how nice my skin is looking the other day, and he never does things like that! I have had no break outs and the overall texture of my skin looks great as well as the improvement in general of fine lines etc.
If I had any gripe it would be over the packaging. The glass jar looks amazing, but it is rather heavy and I am always so scared it is going to land on the floor and break. I am such a klutz, especially first thing in the morning!!
The formula itself is wonderful and my skin seems to drink it in, initially my face is a little shiny after application, but it soon gets absorbed and then there is no residue to speak of.
I really like that this product has an SPF 15, although it is always wise to use a separate sunscreen to be properly protected from the harsh African sun.
It is a very expensive day cream in my book, but I must say that after six weeks I still have half the jar left and I sometimes even use it at night, so it does last quite a while. I would probably not be able to repurchase it though, as it is a bit over my budget. If you can afford it, or feel like a splurge, this is a wonderful day cream to try for slightly mature skins.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply