Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.3 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 14, 2012 360
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent this product to try as part of the product review club and I am very impressed with it.

This serum is applied to a clean skin, prior to applying your normal moisturiser. It has a very light gel consistency, and although it may look like a small amount when dispensed, I found that 2 pumps gave me enough product to cover my entire face, neck and chest. This serum can also be applied right over the eye area.It absorbs very quickly and my skin instantly felt more comfortable, even before I had applied my moisturiser over it. The Hydrating HA serum is completely oil-free so even though I have a very oily T-panel I could apply it all over my face with no problem.

This serum makes use of Hyaluronic Acid molecules to hydrate the skin. Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally within the skin but depletes with age, so this serum would be perfect for someone starting to show the first signs of ageing.

I have been using this product consistently for a week now (morning and evening) and I can definitely see a reduction in the fine dehydration lines that sometimes show on my cheeks. My skin also feels much more comfortable and hydrated.

I have to add that the improvement I have seen in my skin might also be because of the Lamelle Correctives Cathepzyme 1 (a home exfoliation system) that I was also sent to review. I think these 2 products together make a fantastic combination. Cathepzyme 1 to remove dead skin build up and Hydrating HA Serum to hydrate and plump up the skin. I'll definitely be keeping these 2 products in my skin care routine!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply